AirMeasure - AR Tape & Ruler
AirMeasure - AR Tape & Ruler Review
AirMeasure - AR Tape & Ruler is an app developed by Laan Labs. AirMeasure - AR Tape & Ruler was first published on Oct 19, 2018. It is accessible on iOS.
If you are an iOS fan, for smooth performance and experience you’ll need Minimum Os Version 10.0.iPhone5s-iPhone5s, iPadAir-iPadAir, iPadAirCellular-iPadAirCellular, iPadMiniRetina-iPadMiniRetina, iPadMiniRetinaCellular-iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone6-iPhone6, iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus, iPadAir2-iPadAir2, iPadAir2Cellular-iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMini3-iPadMini3, iPadMini3Cellular-iPadMini3Cellular, iPodTouchSixthGen-iPodTouchSixthGen, iPhone6s-iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus, iPadMini4-iPadMini4, iPadMini4Cellular-iPadMini4Cellular, iPadPro-iPadPro, iPadProCellular-iPadProCellular, iPadPro97-iPadPro97, iPadPro97Cellular-iPadPro97Cellular, iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE, iPhone7-iPhone7, iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus, iPad611-iPad611, iPad612-iPad612, iPad71-iPad71, iPad72-iPad72, iPad73-iPad73, iPad74-iPad74, iPhone8-iPhone8, iPhone8Plus-iPhone8Plus, iPhoneX-iPhoneX, iPad75-iPad75, iPad76-iPad76, iPhoneXS-iPhoneXS, iPhoneXSMax-iPhoneXSMax, iPhoneXR-iPhoneXR, iPad812-iPad812, iPad834-iPad834, iPad856-iPad856, iPad878-iPad878, iPadMini5-iPadMini5, iPadMini5Cellular-iPadMini5Cellular, iPadAir3-iPadAir3, iPadAir3Cellular-iPadAir3Cellular, iPodTouchSeventhGen-iPodTouchSeventhGen. AirMeasure - AR Tape & Ruler will take up 89.13MB of empty space on your smartphone.
App’s success is proven by 7325 downloads.
AirMeasure™ is The Ultimate Augmented Reality Measuring ToolKit with over 15+ unique modes to create the most accurate measurements possible. ( Formerly named 'AR Measure' )
Loaded with features, the app includes tools that let you measure anything from small items, to room dimensions, to faraway buildings & structures - even people too! We’ve bundled additional tools to help with your measuring-related tasks, such as: laser levels that can be added to any wall or surface; brushes for drawing or marking things in 3D space; and a catalog filled with virtual furniture you can preview in a room.
IMPORTANT: You must have an ARKit enabled device to have access to all the available tools. (i.e. 6S or better)
Just some of the many amazing features:
- Tape Measure with three different modes: Air, Surface & Points
- Multiple Measurements
- Choose between metric (meters/cm ) or imperial/standard ( inches/feet ) units
- Floor Plan - Trace the outline of a room
- Draw a 3D Cube - Figure out if something will fit by Drawing & Resizing 3D Cubes
- Find Someone’s Height - Use the Person's Height tool
- Furniture - preview furniture in your space. Choose from a catalog.
- Sports Fields - Mark the outline of a sports field using a stencil to guide you.
- AirBrush - Draw or annotate things in 3D space.
- Trajectory - Trace a path of where you’ve been.
- Laser Level - Provides a reference when hanging a picture.
- Laser Distance - Get the distance to a point.
- Height Tool - Measure the height of anything.
- Triangulation - Refine measurements by capturing them from second perspective.
- Metal Detector / stud finder
- Angle measurement tool
- Traditional Bubble Level
- On-Screen Ruler for measuring small items
- History - Capture your measurements to review later or share with a friend ;)
- Projects - Store groups of measurements together for easy retrieval
AirMeasure is the tape measure that’s always in your pocket.